'Friendship remains and never can end..' I came across the phrase a long time ago, during my school days.. And yup.. I agree with the phrase and always do. And true enough, I never forget all my close friends. Hence, I never give up in searching my long lost friends, whom are some I managed to track back nonetheless many are still missing. Click here for a few photos of some of my long lost friends.. Each time I flip through the pages of my album, I couldn't stop myself from smiling, reminiscing all the good times with my buddies. And seeing all the faces I missed, always make me think of their whereabouts. In my heart, I always believe that one day I'll meet them, regardless the time and places. I do sometimes feel like putting an ad in the newspapers, searching for them.. macam jejak kasih la.. haha.. So, one fine day, I just tried my luck to search for one of my long lost friends in the Facebook.. Tadaa!! There she is!! I've found her! I've found her! Fuh!! Finally... After about 18 years missing, I managed to find her.. in FB!.. I was so happy and immediately added her as my friend in FB.. Day after day, I keep on waiting for her to accept my request.. Days gone by, but still no reply from her.. So, I sent her another message.. and, finally, after a few more days waiting, I received a message from her, apologizing for not attending to my message immediately, since she's very busy. Well, I don't care, as long as I can keep in touch with her again. I sent her another message, asking for her contact number and got it after a few more days waiting.. :[ After that, aku tengok email address dia kat FB.. Ok, dia ada YM... So, aku pun add dia as one of my contacts kat YM. Received her approval. Ok, great.. a good sign.. and then aku hantar IM kat dia... surprisingly, received her reply immediately.. aku pun rasa seronok.. dapat 'berchatting' dengan dia. Tapi after a while, I felt the chemistry is not there anymore.. On my side, I felt so happy that I managed to find her and keep in touch with her again.. but on her side, I felt like she's as cold as an ice.. Aku rasa seronok and excited sgt bila dapat chat dengan dia.. tapi aku tak rasa, dia rasa apa yang aku rasa.. (???).. Hmm.. I do not know what went wrong.. Is it because dah lama sangat tak jumpa, or... I don't know.. Tapi, kalau lah disebabkan dah lama tak jumpa dia jd camtu, aku pun lama tak jumpa dia, but aku rasa happy bila dapat jumpa balik.. Actually, after I had her number, I was looking forward to talk to her on the phone.. asking her this and that.. but after her 'cold' response while on YM that day, made me think twice to call her.. Or may be I am being too sensitive.. May be she's just busy as she said.. Well.. who knows? Ok, anyway, one day I will call her.. One day.. One fine day.. Takkanlah disebabkan benda-benda tu, aku nak end this friendship lak, kan? Lagi pun, masa berkawan dulu kitorang memang tak pernah ada masalah.. kitorang quite close and pernah jadi bedmate pun (katil double decker laa..). Gambar-gambar aku berdua dengan dia pun banyak. So, takkan lah jugak disebabkan prasangka aku tu, aku nak sia-siakan usaha aku mencari dia tu, kan? Apa-apapun, aku nak teruskan jugak niat murni aku ni.. :) because, for me.. Friendship remains, and never can end...
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|